martes, julio 21, 2009

HP4..creo

It was a normal day at hogwarts. Hermione was going to ask something to snape, when she was at the door her books felt, so when she was putting them on her bag again, she heard strange noises coming out form snape’s door.
- Oh! Harry I love you…I adore you..-
- But, we don’t have to tell anyone.-
- Yes, I understand
Hermione was shocked, she quickly opnned the door, and she saw snape with make up and harry touching his ass and lips near snape’s lips , they both turn to see hermione. Hermione run to the great hall, she didn’t notice that ronwas there and took her by the hand and ask her.
-hermione whats up?.-
- harry…..I saw…….I saw him….with….with…..snape.-
- what!!!!!!.-
- yes is true!!!!!!!.-
- how he could lie to me??????? I have to broke up with him!!!.-
- what!!!!!!!.-
but ron was running to snape’s class. Hermione was breathless, she went slowly to snape’s classroom. She saw snape and ron fighting and harrywas sitting on snape’s chair looking (proudly) so hermione slap him so hard that his head turn, but when he turn back he was smiling and he said:
- what!!! Baby….are you jealous too.????.-
- are you sick!!!!!! I have just found that my two best friends were gays
- oh no, that’s just for the grade.-
- …..and ron.-
- oh!!!!!that’s for fun, but he is gay.-
- oh!!!!that’s so….
- Dirty, yeah I’m a bad boy. You should see how is with dumbledor and mcgonagal- hermione was shock, with mouth open; and her mind in blank; she didn’t know what to say. Because something that nobody knew was that that hermione was inlove with harry but her boyfriend was vicktor krum so nobody knew it.
- Oh hermine! Don’t worry I’m not gay, the truth is that I love you, I really do, I cant take it any more.-
Hermione was so happy.
- oh I love you too harry!!!!!!.- she said.
- Come on, lets get out of here!!. I cant hear this two gays fighting for me.-
And then went out , snape and ron turn and saw them.
- what is he doing?.- said ron
- fuck you potter.- said snape.
Crying and trying to fix his make up. Then ron and snape followed hermione and harry, that went to the boys room in gryffindor and the door was closed.
- oh! Harry I don’t know if I’m prepare to do this.-
- don’t worry I always use prottection on this cases
- I’m scared.-
- I’m scared too.-


Ron and snape couldn’t take it anymore and enter , and saw hermione and harry……on harry’s nimbus 3000. “running away”
- what are you doing?.- said ron.
- Oh, guy sorry, I forgot to tell you I’m breaking up with you.- said harry then he looked at the cloak, jump out of of the nimbus 3000 and said
- Oh! Hermione it’s been wonderfull but I need some time for my self.
- What are you saying!!!! We’ve been together like 5 minutes!.-
- Yeah but…..I’M HARRY POTTER!!!!!!. Sorry baby.-
Harry went out, stand in the hall he look left then right and say.
- HEY! CHO, BABY! LOOKING GOOD TODAY.-
In the room were hermione, ron and snape with their mouth opens.
- so….- said hermione. – lets do a pijama party and talk about haw harry is just a ficking bisexual with a scar.-
- oh! I can do your make up.- said snape.
- Ok.- said hermione and ron at the same time.
So they did, the make up that snape did was wonderful, they cry, laught, and they become best friends.now hermione and ron always got an A on snape’s subject. Hermione is with vicktor krum. Ron and snape tried to go out for a while, but they end up being friends. Now ron goes out with seamus finnigan and malfoy. Snape is with a serious relationship with dumbledor.
Dumbledor kick harry out of hogwarts. Harry went to live with sirius. Then sirius got married and kick him out of the house , because his wife didn’t like harry. Then harry become a drugdear in hogsmade for a while, and then he die but nobody care about the body.

No hay comentarios.: