martes, julio 21, 2009

HP 3 se pone peor....

It was harry’s birthday. Harry was having a wild party on sirius house, suddenly, hermione appeared…..drunk.
- I not maybe young, but I got feelings too!!!!!!!!! And you have to know harry that I have a crush on you!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you are going to see me like I really am!!!!.
And she took out her cloth.

Weeks later:

Hermione entered to the room.
- Harry I am waitting a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!.-
- What???????!!!!!.- he said.
- What I am supposed to say to ron, he is your friend and my boyfriend!!!!!!!. I WAS DRUNK AND YOU DIDN’T STOP ME!!!!!.- she said crying.
- I was drunk too.-
Then ron entered to the room.
- I ‘ve heard everything!!!!!!!! How could you hermione?????? You were my girldfriend……- he said, and then he looked to harry. –AND YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.-
- Ron I have an explanation!!!!!!!!!.- she said.
- I don’t want to listen to you……-
And in that moment Cho ( harry’s girld friend) entered to the room.
- HARRY I AM WATTING A BABY…..BUT IS NOT YOURS…..IT IS OF….MALFOY!!!!!!!!!.-
- What!!!!!??????.- harry shouted.
- IT JUST STARTED WITH AN INOCENT KISS!!!!!!!!!!.-
- I will kill that stupid fucking bisexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!.- shouted harry as he walked to the door. – Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!. MY SCAR!!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!.- and he fall to the floor.
Harry was moving on the floor, hermione was crying and asking to ron to forgive her, cho was not understanding the situation.
Suddenly, someone oppened the door.
- I AM HERE POTTER!!!!!!.-
And Voldemort entered and killed everybody.

No hay comentarios.: