martes, julio 21, 2009

HP 5...WRONG ROOM

Harry was in the “Moulin rouge” dirking beer and talking to a strange about “life”. Suddenly they heard a voice saying:
- ! The show is going to start! -
Then a lot of prostitutes started to dance the “can can”. Harry was drunk but he saw a girl with red hair and he like her. After the show he took her in to a “motel”. Then, when they entered to the room, he notice that the girl was really nervous. He took her hand and he notice something strange…it was not a girl…. it was………………..Ron.
-!RON?’’…. WHAT IS ALL THIS! - Said Harry desesperate.
Then, cho chang (Harry ´s wife) entered to the room and say:
- Sorry wrong room- because she didn’t notice that it was Harry and ron., but she look again surprised and said:
- !HARRY???…RON!!??’ YOU.. YOU’|??’..-
And then malfoy entered to the room and say to cho:
- This is not our room. -
Cho looked at Draco and hugged him.
- I KNEW IT, I ALWAYS KNEW IT. YOU ARE GAY. - Said Draco hugging cho.
- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY WIFE’???????- Said Harry confused.
Cho was crying and suddenly she said:
-Ron…what about hermione…and the baby… she is your wife, she doesn’t know that you are gay. -
- I ´M NOT GAY….I NEEDED THE MONEY TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY.!!!!- said ron.
Then voldemort entered dressed like a girl to the room with Osama Ben Ladem and then he said:
-Sorry wrong room-
Then ron whisper:
- this servise sucks-
and then harry said touching his scar:
- Auch!!! What are you doing here voldemort with that….. terrorist-
- Ehhh….I don’t have to explain anything to you. !!! This is my personal life… I ´M NOT WORKING NOW….I´m not goin to kill you.- said voldemort.
Then Osama say:
- !!where is the fucking room!!!
- I DON’T KNOW- said voldemort.
- Fuck you- said Osama.
- Fuck you too.- said voldemort. – Give me my money-.
- !!!GET OUT THIS OUR ROOM!!!- said ron.
- YEAH GET OUT OF HERE VOLDEMORT, THIS SCAR IS HURTING ME!!!!!!!!-
And then the boy that cleans the room entered and said:
- clean servise-
- Ohhh, sorry this one of that rare parties??????- said the boy. – because I have a lot of friends down stairs. And all of them are gays. If you want it I call them??????-
- No …we don’t want that. ! YOUR FUCKING SERVISE SUCKS!!!!!! We don’t have a room- said malfoy.
Then all the people said :
- yeah it sucks!!!!!!!!!-
Then it came a very long silence. And the cleaning boy said:
- Are you Osama Ben Ladem??????. Because I am your number one fan, I want to follow every step that you have done. Can I get your autograph ???-
- GO TO HELL!!!!!- said Osama.
- OHHH I CAN BELIEVE IT!!!!!! OSAMA SEND ME TO HELL!!!!!! Now I can die in peace.- said the cleaning boy crying.
Then, all the people on the room were looking at the cleaning boy. Harry took his coat and said:
-I don’t know about you, but I want some ice cream.-
- Yeah me too- said ron.
And then malfoy and cho said at the same time:
-Yeah let´s go-
they got out of the room, and the only ones that stayed were the cleaning boy that was still crying on the floor, and voldemort that was hitting Osama and shouting:
- GIVE ME MY MONEY!!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!-
- If you don’t stop I will blow this fucking motel.- said Osama.
then the cleaning boy stand up crying:
- I WANT TO BLOW IT!!!! MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!-
And then he pressed the boton, and nothing happened.
- Fuck you Osama you lie to me!!!!!- said the cleaning boy crying
then another guy entered to the room.
- sorry, wrong room- said the guy but suddenly he said:
- this is a wild party or what??????. We can do the party here!!!!!!!.- and suddenly he shouted:
- !!!!!1Come boyfriends, we can do the party here!!!!!-
and then a lot of gays entered to the room and started dancing with voldemort an Osama.

The end

No hay comentarios.: