martes, julio 21, 2009

HP 2

Harry was in the bathroom trying to study but Mirtle was crying so hard he couldnt get concentrate.
- ok, I’m tired of you bitch. IF YOU DON’T SHUT UP I PROMISE I WILL KILL YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!.-
- !!!!!! NOBODY LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!! WHY?????.
- Because you are dead???????.-

Mirtle was crying without stop, so harry decided to make her happy.

- ok, I have a solution. Just rigth now I learned a new spell, it is about you to ask me something, whatever to make you happy, and I will do it in minutes.-
- well, when I was alive I always wanted to……..be like…….SHARON.-
- what???!!!!.-
- YEAH WITH THAT ESPECTACULAR BODY!!!!!!!.-

So harry did it. now mirtle was the most beautiful girl in the whole school.
One day he found hermione crying.
- what happened???
- Is just, I can be the intelillent as I want!!!!!.-
- Ok, I have the solution. I will give to you the most biggest brain in the whole world.-

So he did it, but……something happened now…….hermione was more intelillent now but she had a big……VERY BIG head.

- YEAH!!!!!!!! NOW, NOBODY CAN BE LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!.- shouted hermione. But it was a problem, her head was soooooo heavy that she fell down, and she couldn’t get up. – SHED!!!!!.ARE YOU GOING TO HELP OR WHAT???????.-
- No, I don’t think so. Your head is too big.-
- ALL THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!.-

In that moment ron entered to the room.

- what happened ron?????.-
- LOOK AT ME!!!! I am blue.-

And he started to sing and dance ( blue. Of eiffel 65) IM BLUE DABA DI DABA DA DABA DI DABA DA

So harry did the same spel, but he make ron ….PINK.

- LOOK AT ME!!!!!! I AM JUST LIKE THE PINK RANGER!!!!!!!.-
- The pink ranger???????.-
- POWER RANGERS??????? YOU IDIOT THAT DON’T SEE TELEVISION.-
- You don’t know how to use the telephone!!!!!!!!.-
- THATS NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!!.-

In that moment hagrid entered the room.
- hey harry! I want you to see my mom.-
and the biggest woman harry have ever seen entered to the room. It was…..MISS PATRICIA.
- WHY DO YOU HAVE BLUE SHOES????? IT HAVE TO BE BLACK!!!!!.-
- Who are you big woman!!!!!!!!!.-
- I am miss patricia, actually I am working at jefferson school but I came to see my dear hagrid.-
Harry was with mouth oppend, ron was seing himself in a mirror and hermione was still on the floor.
- now you have to meet my girldfriend. IS THE MOST PREACIOUS WOMAN!!!!!.-
and then entered to the room and old woman, harry was sure he saw her in other place….and then he remenbered…..it was…..ITALIA!!!!!.
-MUNRRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.- shouted harry.
- HI!!!! Do you remember me…….I CAME BACK….JA-JA-JA. ……AND WITH MY PANTS UP AGAIN.-
- NNNOOOOOOOOOOO.-
- YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!.-
- YOU ARE MOST HORRIBLE THAN VOLDEMORT!!!!!.-
- I know….thanks.-

Then harry runaway of hogwarts because Italia was trying to be his girlfriend. He learn that help people is not a good idea. Hermione is actually still on the floor, nobody could take her up, not even dumbledor, not even the most powerful spel. Ron is still pink and now people say to him “POWERFUL GIRL”. And miss patricia went to work to jefferson school again. Now we know she is like that because she is a giant.


The end

3 comentarios:

Lola Duchamp dijo...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA QUE CHUUUUUUUCHA NOS PASABA JAJAJAJAJAJA cuando llegué a la parte de la miss patricia si dije "chucha que nos inyectaban sin q nos demos cuenta??"

oko dijo...

JAJAJA LO DE LA MISS ITALIA Y LA MISS PATRICIA WTF!!!! ...quizas si estuvimos drogadas todo ese tiempo

Lola Duchamp dijo...

y aun seguimos...