martes, julio 21, 2009

HP 1

Harry took neville to a disco. Neville was really nervious.
- !OH neville just relax!- said harry.
- !I cant! Im just a litte boy.- said Neville.
Then Ron appeared with a beer, he was drunk.
- Oh! Harry…you are my best friend. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I JUST LOVE YOU MEN!- said ron.
- You are drunk ron.- said harry. –neville you are ok?-
- No, I just want to get out of here!- said neville
And then hermione appeared with a little transparent strapples, and a tiny skirt; she was with draco.
-HERMIONE! WHAT A HELL…..- said harry.
-YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!- said ron falling on the floor.-
- oh! Harry! draco is my new boyfriend.- said hermione
- YOU ARE NAKED! FUCK YOU BITCH!- said ron
- I am not naked!- said hermione. – I have just little cloth..-
- THAT’S NOT LITTLE!….THAT’S NOT CLOTH….THAT’S ……FUCK YOU.- said ron trying to get up, but he couldn’t.
Then draco said:
- What happen with my beautiful hermione, she is dressed just like I want.-
Neville was very nervious on a corner.
And then voldemort enter to the room and said:
- I AM HERE POTTER.-
- What are you doing here voldemort.- said harry.
- Well I….I don’t remember what I am doing here.- said voldemort.
- OH! I DON’T HAVE TIME VOLDEMORT, I AM WITH A NAKED WOMAN AND WITH A DRUNK BOY, LEAVE ME ALONE!- said harry.
- I AM NOT NAKED!!!!!!.- shouted Hermione.
Neville was nervious and he said:
-I think this is a bad place harry, for two little boys.-
then came a very long silence.
-ummmmm. I just don’t remenbered…….- said voldemort.
-shut up!!!.- said Harry.
- We need a solution.- said Neville.
Everybody stayed in silence.
- LETS DANCE.- said Draco.
- Yesssssss.-
vodemort stayed alone thinking.
- WAIT POTTER….I REMENBER IT…..I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU.- shouted voldemort , but suddenly a prostitute got close him.
- GO TO HELL POTTER, I WILL KILL YOU LATTER.- said voldemort.


The end

No hay comentarios.: