lunes, septiembre 28, 2009

again

Today, our class presented our projects about Shakespeare's Macbeth. Two guys did a puppet show of the scene between Macbeth and Lady Macbeth. Macbeth was Barbie and Lady Macbeth was Godzilla. Never have I enjoyed Shakespeare so much. MLIA

Today, I was bored, so I decided to find my house on Google Earth. I found my house, and preceded to notice my next door neighbor lying on his driveway in an ape costume. Thank you, Google Earth, for capturing this Kodak moment. MLIA.

Today, my allergies were acting up and I couldn't stop sneezing. I looked to my left and saw a poster advertising the Hannah Montana movie. I walked away, and immediately I stopped sneezing. I now know what I'm allergic to. MLIA

Today was the first day living in my new apartment. Too tired to unpack, I grabbed only one box labelled "Bare Necessities". Inside were onesie pajamas, Sour Patch Kids, light sabers, and the Zombie Survival Guide. It was all my husband and I needed. MLIA.

Today, my roommates and I were at the animal shelter, "window shopping." We have been wanting a dog for a while, but our lease strictly says, "No four-legged animals." We are now the proud owners of Louie, the three-legged beagle. MLIA.

No hay comentarios.: